LIVING WITH US
THE STAY CLUB ACCOMMODATION GUIDE
A warm welcome to The Stay Club. We hope that you’ll enjoy your time in our accommodation. Please take the time to read through this page as it contains information that you will find useful during your stay.
Our accommodation is approved by the National Code for Large Student Developments, which aims to ensure transparent and professional management of purpose-built student accommodation. All our residences comply with these regulations. The Code ensures that residents benefit from the adherence to clear policies and procedures relating to health and safety, maintenance, environment, contractual obligations and complaints.
ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS
Making Your Reservation
You can make a reservation with us in three ways:
- Online booking system
- Contacting our reservation team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or by phone on +44 (0)207 267 7774 (Ext. 1)
All rates listed on our website are for Single Occupancy. For Dual Occupancy rates please contact our reservation team.
Confirming your Booking
- Once you’ve selected your room type and tenancy length, you’ll receive an e-mail outlining your reservation information.
- Contained within this e-mail are details of how to make your Pre-Payment and sign your booking Terms & Conditions. These must be done within 48 hours of receiving the E-mail.
- Once these have been completed your reservation will be confirmed.
- Our Pre-payment is equal to 2-weeks rent
- The Pre-Payment is included in the total rent meaning we do not refund this at the end of the tenancy
Changing your room
- If you would like to change your room, please contact your reception team by e-mail or by visiting the front desk. Changes are not guaranteed and will be dependent on current availability.
- Any room changes after check-in may incur a small fee.
- All bookings receive a 5-day ‘cooling off’ period starting from the booking confirmation date. If you request to cancel within this period, you’ll be released from the contract and receive a full deposit refund. Please note, should your check-in date fall within these 5 days, this will classify as the end of your ‘cooling off’ period
- Until 31st July any cancellation requests outside the ‘cooling off’ period will be considered only if you have not been accepted into your chosen London University. Each cancellation request will be taken on a case-by-case basis and must be supported by documents confirming university refusal. If confirmed, you’ll be released from the contract but will not receive a deposit refund.
- After 31st July cancellations outside the ‘cooling off’ period will not be considered.
- Cancellation requests must be sent to email@example.com
- Tours and room viewings are available at all properties from 09:00 – 18:00, Mon – Sun. To arrange a viewing please complete our online form or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Due to the nature of our reservations we may not always have your desired room type available to view
- During your tour you will be shown examples of our room types. Please note these are ‘show rooms’ and will not necessarily be the room allocated to you for your stay.
YOUR NEW HOME
Getting to us
- To plan your journey to us, please click the property names below.
- The Stay Club Colindale
- The Stay Club Camden
- The Stay Club Willesden
- We also offer an Airport Pickup Service. To arrange or get a quote, please e-mail your reception team with your full name, flight details and phone number at least 24 Hoursin advance.
- Private bathroom
- Private kitchenette
- Double bed
- Electric Hob
- Kitchen Utensils
- Camden housekeeping rates: Standard Room Clean – £12.00 / Premium Room Clean – £24.00
- Colindale housekeeping rates: Standard Room Clean – £15.00 / Premium Room Clean – £25.00
- At Willesden reservations longer than 1-week will receive a free weekly housekeeping service. Any reservations less than 1-week can purchase this service, starting at £12.00.
- To make a reservation please contact your reception team via e-mail or by visiting the front desk.
- Maintenance is available 24/7 in all properties for emergency situations. For non-emergency requests our on-site teams are available between the following times:
- Camden: 8.00 – 17.00
- Colindale: 9.00 – 17.30
- Willesden: 10.00 – 17.00
- To log a maintenance request please contact your reception team via e-mail or by visiting the front desk.
- Each property has a dedicated laundry room equipped with washing machines and dryers.
The Stay Club Camden
Washing Machine £3.00 / Dryer £1.00
The Stay Club Willesden
Washing Machine £3.00 / Dryer £1.00
The Stay Club Colindale
Washing Machine £3.00 / Dryer £1.00
- All utility bills – water, electricity and internet access – are included in your rent.
- Pets are not allowed in any of our properties. Sorry, not even cute ones.
- Guests are welcome in the properties every day between 09:00 – 22:00.
- Residents on a 16 week + contract can have a maximum of 1 overnight guest for up to 6 nights per month. Any additional stays will be charged at £10 per night.
- All overnight guests must be a minimum of 18 years old and provide a valid photo ID at check-in.
- Any visitors which break our property rules will be asked to leave and may be prevented from entering the property in future.
- Our Colindale and Willesden properties are already exempt from council tax meaning there is nothing extra for you need to complete.
- To be exempted from council tax, residents at our Camden property must:
- Be accepted on a full-time educational course (minimum 20 hours per week)
- Provide documentary evidence of study as part of a council registration form. This will be sent to you after check-in.
- If you have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com
Is there any parking space available to residents?
- There is no parking space available to residents in the property, however an independent private parking space is available within 50m. Availability is in first-come first-serve basis.
ARRIVING WITH US
Arriving with us
- You can check-in anytime from 15:00 on the contract start date.
- Our reception desks are open 24/7. If you’re arriving between 23:00 – 07:00, please let your reception team know in advance.
- Before arriving, we ask that you have completed all due payments and signed the tenancy Terms & Conditions. Failure to do so will result in a delay to your check in.
- Please have your photo ID and proof of student status available when checking in.
- Early Arrivals can be arranged depending on room availability. If you would like to arrive early, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your reception team.
- The minimum age for residents is 16 years old. Any resident less than 18 years old must complete and submit a Parental Consent Form before arrival.
- All residents must be accepted on a full-time higher education study programme at a London institution for the duration of their tenancy. Evidence of this must be provided upon arrival.
- All residents must be studying at a London institution with a campus inside one of the following London boroughs: Barnet, Brent, Camden, City of London, City of Westminster, Haringey or Islington.
DOWNLOAD YOUR PROPERTY HANDBOOK